JURIED BY ANDREA ROSEN AND CLAUDIA FIKS
- Best in Show – $1000
- Second Place – $500
- Third Place – $250
- Monday, April 3rd – submission deadline
- Friday, May 5th – notification of acceptance
- June 9th – Opening Reception, Announcement of Winners
The exhibition will run from June 1st through June 30th.
BASIC SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
(Detailed guidelines are available in the full Submissions Guidelines PDF downloadable from the link above.)
- Each artist can submit up to 3 entries.
- Max size: no one side larger than 50″.
- A $20, non-refundable, submission fee is required per entry. $60 fee for the max of 3 entries.
- The exhibition is open to oil, acrylic, watercolor, and pastel artists from the New England states (CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME) plus New York, New Jersey, & Pennsylvania. Submissions are welcome from established and emerging artists age 18 and older.
- Work must be ready for professional display and ready to hang.
- Artwork accepted for the exhibit must be for sale.